Contact Us

Supreme Court Certified Mediator

The Florida Bar Board Certified | Marital & Family Law

Lawyers of Distinction

Antonio J.
Perez-Benitoa, P.A.

2335 Tamiami Trail
Suite 405
Naples, Florida 34103
Phone: 239-206-4324
Toll Free: 866-393-9974
Fax: 239-430-1885
Map and Directions

Naples Child Support Modification Lawyer

Comprehensive Modification Guidance From a Knowledgeable Attorney

With the ever changing nature of our lives, divorce decrees and parenting plans can quickly become obsolete or clumsy. If you have experienced a major change in your life, you may be able to secure a modification of child support, parenting plan or alimony orders, allowing you to create updated arrangements that better conform to your new lifestyle.

For more than 24 years, I, Antonio "Tony" J. Perez-Benitoa, P.A., have assisted clients in the Naples, Florida, during modification request proceedings. Whether you have experienced a change in employment or income, been remarried or simply wish to change these plans to fit your children's changing needs, I have the experience and insight to help you create a strong case for child support modification, changes in a parenting plan or alimony adjustments.

To discuss your specific modification concerns with an experienced lawyer, please call me at 239-206-4324, toll free at 866-393-9974 or contact my office online today.

Experienced Assistance Throughout the Modification Process

Modification proceedings can sometimes be complicated matters. My representation is designed to help you understand each step in the modification process and how it relates to your unique situation.

With the knowledge gained in my years in practice and insight earned as a magistrate, I offer the informative advice you need to create a strong case for modification, all in an effort to help you find a more effective arrangement for your ever-changing life.

My extensive negotiation and litigation experience allows me to help you create an amicable arrangement to take before the court, allowing you to avoid animosity with your former spouse. Of course, if an amicable agreement is out of the question, I have the knowledge needed to help you seek a modification with the court's assistance.

Enforcement of Support Orders

Nonpayment of child support is an issue that the court takes very seriously. A person may be found to be in contempt if support is not paid, which could result in jail time. If you have not received or have been accused of not paying child or spousal support amounts due under an existing court order, I can help you protect your rights.  

Contact My Office

Whether you need to modify a standing parenting plan, child support or spousal support order, I have the knowledge and insight needed to help you find results quickly, allowing you to move forward with the next chapter in your life.

Contact me to discuss your specific modification concerns today.