Personalized Attention To Varying Family Law Concerns
For more than 32 years, Antonio J. Perez-Benitoa, P.A., has provided detailed, family law advice to clients throughout the Naples, Florida area. Our extensive and exclusive work in this practice area, combined with our knowledge of area courts and judges, allow us to offer the informative advice you need to guide your family through the challenging issues before you and on to a new chapter in your life.
As attorneys, we believe in offering a style of representation that puts you at ease throughout your proceedings. To accomplish this task, we strive to understand your unique concerns and goals before offering advice on the best strategies for addressing your issues.
This personalized and straightforward style often allows us to find favorable resolutions to a number of family law concerns, including:
- Divorce: Our comprehensive divorce representation is designed to help you find resolutions to the various issues relating to the dissolution of a marriage, including parenting plans and support, equitable distribution of assets and liabilities, and alimony. Our extensive litigation background and negotiation skills allow us to help you find closure through a variety of avenues.
- Parenting plans and support: With the best interests of your children in mind, we strive to help you create effective parenting and support plans. Since these issues directly impact your children, we take great care to understand your desires before offering the informative advice you need to make informed decisions regarding the creation of an effective parenting plan.
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement: Following a divorce, changes in your life can make existing orders or judgments and parenting plans obsolete or impractical. We can assist you in seeking enforcement or modification of existing orders. These modifications and enforcement orders are often necessary following a change in employment, a change in your children’s needs, a lack of support payments or refusal to adhere to the existing parenting plan.
- Relocation: Following a change in employment or remarriage of either party, relocation issues may arise. The process of relocating your children can be a complicated one, with many concerns that need to be addressed. We can represent either side in a relocation matter. Whether you need to relocate with your children or need to contest a relocation, we work diligently to help you address the many issues relating to the child relocation process.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: To help you protect your assets and income, we offer comprehensive representation throughout the creation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.