Comprehensive Modification Guidance From Knowledgeable Attorneys

Due to the ever-changing nature of life, divorce decrees and parenting plans can quickly become obsolete or impractical. If you have experienced a major change in your life, you may be able to secure a modification of child support, parenting plan or alimony orders, allowing you to create updated arrangements that better meet your needs or capabilities.

For more than 32 years, Antonio J. Perez-Benitoa, P.A., has assisted clients in Naples, Florida, with modification requests. Whether you have experienced a change in employment or income, been remarried or simply wish to change these plans to fit your children’s changing needs, we have the experience and insight to help you create a strong case for child support modification, changes in a parenting plan or alimony adjustments.

To discuss your specific modification concerns with an experienced lawyer, please call 239-206-4324 or contact our office online today.

Experienced Assistance Throughout The Modification Process

Modification proceedings can sometimes be complicated matters. Our firm’s representation is designed to help you understand each step in the modification process and how it relates to your unique situation.

With the knowledge gained in his years in practice and insight earned as a mediator and magistrate, Antonio “Tony” J. Perez-Benitoa offers the informative advice you need to create a strong case for modification, all in an effort to help you find a more effective arrangement.

His extensive negotiation and litigation experience may help you create an amicable arrangement, allowing you to avoid animosity with your former spouse. Of course, if an amicable agreement is out of the question, we are prepared to help you seek a modification with the court’s assistance.

Enforcement Of Support Orders

Nonpayment of child support and alimony is an issue that the court takes very seriously. A person may be found to be in contempt if support is not paid, which could result in jail time or other consequences. If you have not received or have been accused of not paying child or spousal support amounts due under an existing court order, we can help you protect your rights.

Contact The Firm For Experienced Representation

Whether you need to modify or enforce a standing parenting plan, child support or spousal support order, we have the knowledge and insight needed to help you find results quickly, allowing you to move forward with the next chapter in your life.

Contact us online or call 239-206-4324 to discuss your specific modification concerns today.